Thursday, May 14, 2009

Final week of Internship

  1. Look back to your earliest posts . What were you goals ? Did you meet these goals ?
    Before this assignment my goals was to learn more new things from the co-workers and learn more experience/information about physical therapy .Well, I did meet those goals.First i learn a lot new things from mine co-worker such as like each part of human body,Pathogen ,Physical therapy material , patients' care ,etc . and I also did learn more information/experience about physical therapy ,i learn a lot things from one of the physical therapy (Ben).He teach me how to use Mercury manometer (information about mercury manometer ) so now i know how to use it[ I check myself the blood pressure] , And also i learn how to use/listen stethoscope it was so fun the first time when i know how it work because i can heard myself heart beating .

  2. What are the most important thing you've learned ?
    The most important things I've learn is Clean skills /Basic PT/OT information/Paper skills/Communication skill .

  3. In what ways have your grown as a student/young adult ?
    After we finish the Internship i feeling like i grown in this ways : More organized time/Plan for everything , Know what's called busy and tired ,Step by step to finish everything , Can't be late to work site .

  4. What were the highlights of your internship experience?
    The first two weeks i only know how to clean the sheet and how to talk to patients' ,but after these 12 weeks i have been learned more experience about physical therapy and Basic work such as like: Mercury manometer/Sphygmomanometer , Stethoscope ,Talk to patients', Change patients' Schedule , Paper work ,And organized .

  5. Describe a memorable moment or experience.
    The memorable moment in my internship site is the Volunteers' Ceremony when my mentor give me a award and the gift ,Because in this day i feel little bit nervous and worry about what happen .But then the moment when i go up to shake a hand with my mentor , i feel so proud of myself .

  6. What challenges did you overcome ?
    The challenges i have in my internship site are still the same as the old one ,the PT/OT/Nursing/Doctor use big/hard words but i always ask them (Can you explain it / What that mean?)

  7. What advice would you give a new internship at the site ?Your answer to this question will be used next year with the upcoming juniors .
    I would say this site are really helpful for the nursing or some basic information you need to know about nursing because there are nice/helpful/smart people in there and they feel free to help us answer questions.
  8. What will you miss about your internship ?
    Miss about mine internship site ? Well i will miss everything from my internship because that is first place to give me a lot of experience for future/Basic information about mine future career . All the kind ,Care and love people always helping me ,taught me and talk care me (Specially one of the physical therapy Ben. ) I have to thanks him so much .

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put the slideshow into your blog! Great job!

    ReplyDelete